This started as a little time-waster game at the comic book company I work for (Cosmic Anvil – producers of the Age of Revolution comic book series) but we found it so much fun I decided to spread it out into the wider world!
To form your team, all you have to do is choose ONE character from each of these Disney-owned properties:
4. Star Wars
OR you can upgrade your Big Four to a Big Five by adding a Kingdom Hearts character, which is Disney-affliated, not owned, with Sqaure Enix.
Here are my picks:
2. Buzz Lightyear (Toy Story) 3. Rogue (X-Men) 4. Qui-Gon Jinn (Star Wars: The Phantom Menace)
My optional fifth pick bends the rules a little, but I couldn’t resist!
WARNING: This game could consume the rest of your day. Maybe even week.
Let me know what your picks are!
Plus, send your ultimate team to me by tweeting #TheBigFour to @AoRcomics or posting it to the Age of Revolution Facebook page, and I will draw the best ones over the next couple of weeks and send them to their creators. Get thinking, Mouseketeers and True Believers!
3 thoughts on “Make Your Ultimate Disney-owned Property Team in #TheBigFour Game!”
I know this is from months ago, but here are my picks. (This was really tough.)
1. Maleficent. I always found the villains much more interesting than the protagonists in the classic Disney films.
2. Merida (Brave). It’s possible my Scottish roots have something to do with my affinity for this character.
3. Daredevil. I have always liked Daredevil, even as a kid. I guess I always favoured the “dark” superheroes. (My DC fave is Batman, naturally.)
4. Luke Skywalker. I grew up with the original trilogy, and like every other boy my age I wanted to be Luke.
LikeLiked by 1 person
i just thought that ,disney does own the muppet,s and do , CG,I THEY USE TO DO THE , 2,D ANIMATION I GUESS THAT DAY WAS OVER AND GONE AS WELL ,
IM SO SORRY WALT DISNEY , IT,S NOT THAT I DO,NT LOVE THEM THEY JUST WHAT TO LOSE INTEREST IN THE , 2,D ANIMATION MOVIE,S